Why not sign up to our product newsletter and keep up to date with the latest product news & support.
We will send you notifications of any firmware upgrades and add-on features the minute they become available.
5.8GHz 600mW Tx
Great Range, Lightweight...
Retail: (USD) $69.00
The 600mW version of the 5.8GHz transmitter greatly increases the range of a 5.8GHz link, adding a margin of security over the 25mW version. Team up with a Duo5800 or Uno5800 receiver on the ground and enjoy noise-free video further than you can see your model.
- 600mW (27dBm, +/- 1dBm) of clean output power
- SMA Antenna connector, with supplied 5.8GHz Rubber-duck antenna
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- May require a license to operate
Please note - specification could change at any time
- Model Code: TX_5G8_600
- Model Name: 5.8GHz 600mW Tx
- Category: A/V TX & RX
- Initial Release: 10 Jun 2010
- Dimensions (LxWxH): L=50mm x W=23mm x H=15mm
- Weight (Grams): 18g
- Supply Voltage: 6-25V (2S-6S LiPo)
- Power Consumption: 3W
Please see the Firmware & Downloads Tab for User Manuals
First level support for ImmersionRC products is handled by the retailer from which you purchased your product. Please contact them directly in case of any question or problem. As an OEM ImmersionRC does not offer direct support to end users, either via email or on a forum, the retailer is responsible for that.
Note that a very active forum covering all aspects of FPV flight may be found here:
- FPVLAB FPV Forum (English)
A forum section specific to ImmersionRC's products can be found below, in this forum end users discuss their experiences and use of the ImmersionRC products and/or receive support from other users:
- ImmersionRC support - FPVLAB (English)
Firmware / Manuals / Downloads
Please signup for our latest product firmware updates
|v 1.00||31 Mar 2013
Blister-pack Back CardFull Details >