Why not sign up to our product newsletter and keep up to date with the latest product news & support.
We will send you notifications of any firmware upgrades and add-on features the minute they become available.
Duo5800 Diversity A/V Rx
TrackerLink, Triple Output, GS-Link, NexWaveRF
Retail: (USD) $239.00
The ImmersionRC Duo5800 finally makes 5.8GHz A/V links affordable. Compatible with our 25mW/100mW, and 600mW 5.8GHz transmitters, the Duo5800 provides a high quality video link, which co-exists with adjacent 2.4GHz R/C transmitters.
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- GS-Link for single-cable connection to a groundstation
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- NexWaveRF technology, for double-range
- Not affected by 2.4GHz, or UHF R/C radios!
Please note - specification could change at any time
- Model Code: DUO5800
- Model Name: Duo5800 Diversity A/V Rx
- Category: A/V TX & RX
- Initial Release: 10 Jun 2010
- Dimensions (LxWxH): L=88mm x W=105mm x H=25mm
- Weight (Grams): 202g
Please see the Firmware & Downloads Tab for User Manuals
First level support for ImmersionRC products is handled by the retailer from which you purchased your product. Please contact them directly in case of any question or problem. As an OEM ImmersionRC does not offer direct support to end users, either via email or on a forum, the retailer is responsible for that.
Note that a very active forum covering all aspects of FPV flight may be found here:
- FPVLAB FPV Forum (English)
A forum section specific to ImmersionRC's products can be found below, in this forum end users discuss their experiences and use of the ImmersionRC products and/or receive support from other users:
- ImmersionRC support - FPVLAB (English)
Firmware / Manuals / Downloads
Please signup for our latest product firmware updates
|v 1.00||2 Jan 2012
Duo5800 v3 User's GuideFull Details >
|v 1.00||19 Mar 2014||
25mW 5.8GHz A/V Transmitter, CE Attestation of ConformityFull Details >
|v 1.10||22 Nov 2014||
Duo5800 v4 User's GuideFull Details >