Why not sign up to our product newsletter and keep up to date with the latest product news & support.
We will send you notifications of any firmware upgrades and add-on features the minute they become available.
SpiroNET Omni - 5.8GHz CP Antenna
The most popular CP antenna in the FPV world
Retail: (USD) $39.99
New SpiroNET 5.8GHz circular polarized antenna from ImmersionRC and FatShark.ï»¿ Set includes two 4 lobe skew planar antennas. Right-hand circular polarization. Each antenna individually tested to guarantee performance. Far from the run of the mill 'home brew' production.
- 5.8GHz Band
- Circular Polarization
- Fully protected against the elements (and the occasional crash)
- Individually tested
- Greatly increase usable range compared with a traditional antenna
- Set includes two 4 lobe skew planar antennas.
- Right-hand circular polarization.
- Unique design, not seen before in the FPV world. Far from the run of the mill 'basement production' seen to date.
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances ï»¿with each antenna 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performance.
- Antenna uses a high quality semi-rigid cable, that can be bent to any angle and maintain its shape in any orientation.
- Extra long cable to clear your head (which blocks 5.8GHz emissions) for goggle installation.ï»¿
- The custom radome is RF-transparent, and protects the antenna from the occasional crash, or that oops moment when flying.ï»¿
- SMA connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date. RP-SMA version available for use with competitor's 5.8GHz equipment (gray-top version).Â
Please note - specification could change at any time
- Model Code: SPIRONETCP
- Model Name: SpiroNET Omni - 5.8GHz CP Antenna
- Category: FPV Antennas
- Initial Release: 9 Jan 2013
- Dimensions (LxWxH): L=33mm x W=33mm x H=70mm
- Weight (Grams): 8g
Please see the Firmware & Downloads Tab for User Manuals
First level support for ImmersionRC products is handled by the retailer from which you purchased your product. Please contact them directly in case of any question or problem. As an OEM ImmersionRC does not offer direct support to end users, either via email or on a forum, the retailer is responsible for that.
Note that a very active forum covering all aspects of FPV flight may be found here:
- FPVLAB FPV Forum (English)
A forum section specific to ImmersionRC's products can be found below, in this forum end users discuss their experiences and use of the ImmersionRC products and/or receive support from other users:
- ImmersionRC support - FPVLAB (English)
Firmware / Manuals / Downloads
Please signup for our latest product firmware updates
|v 0.00||17 Jul 2014
ImmersionRC 5.8GHz SpiroNET omni directional antennaFull Details >