Why not sign up to our product newsletter and keep up to date with the latest product news & support.
We will send you notifications of any firmware upgrades and add-on features the minute they become available.
Uno5800 v2 5.8GHz A/V Rx
Affordable, Long Range, GS-Link, NexWaveRF
Retail: (USD) $69.99
One of our most popular products, recently updated with NexWaveRF technology. Achieve previously unthinkable range with a CE-legal 25mW Tx, and with higher-power transmitters start worrying about battery life!
- GS-Link for single-cable ground station compatibility
- Exclusive NexWaveRF receiver technology
- ~1km range with 25mW CE-Legal transmitters
- Single-button user-interface, and remote control from the groundstation
- Triple output, for three viewing/recording devices
'Airwave' channels, compatible with all ImmersionRC NexWaveRF '5G8 Alpha', and FatShark products.
Channel selections:5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
Please note - specification could change at any time
- Model Code: uno_5800
- Model Name: Uno5800 v2 5.8GHz A/V Rx
- Category: A/V TX & RX
- Initial Release: 2 Jan 2012
- Dimensions (LxWxH): L=85mm x W=25mm x H=70mm
- Weight (Grams): 169g
- Supply Voltage: 6-13V
Please see the Firmware & Downloads Tab for User Manuals
First level support for ImmersionRC products is handled by the retailer from which you purchased your product. Please contact them directly in case of any question or problem. As an OEM ImmersionRC does not offer direct support to end users, either via email or on a forum, the retailer is responsible for that.
Note that a very active forum covering all aspects of FPV flight may be found here:
- FPVLAB FPV Forum (English)
A forum section specific to ImmersionRC's products can be found below, in this forum end users discuss their experiences and use of the ImmersionRC products and/or receive support from other users:
- ImmersionRC support - FPVLAB (English)
Firmware / Manuals / Downloads
Please signup for our latest product firmware updates
|v 1.00||30 Apr 2013
Uno5800 v1/v2 Users ManualFull Details >