Vortex 250 Pro, ARF Racer Redefined...
Vortex vs. Mclaren
World Drone Prix, Dubai, 2016
Who’s never dreamed of flying?!
Fly like a bird, without leaving the ground!
Since 2006, when vrflyer published his ‘Bromont Royal Golf Club‘ video, the ImmersionRC team have been hooked on this rapidly developing hobby. Our goal is simple, to develop products which give the wonderful sensation of FPV flight to the world. 10 years on, we are the world leader in high quality FPV equipment, and are just as passionate about the hobby as we were watching vrflyer’s video.
High quality video down-links
Reliable, long range control up-links
OSDs, and Telemetry
Recent Uploads / Software Releases
- Vortex 250 UmmaGawd Firmware 184.108.40.206, with Betaflight 3.1.7 (421.9 KB)
- Vortex 250 Firmware 220.127.116.11, with Betaflight 3.1.7 (221.1 KB)
- Vortex 285 Firmware 18.104.22.168, with Betaflight 3.1.7 (221.1 KB)
- Vortex mini 150 Firmware 22.214.171.124, with Betaflight 3.1.7 (405.4 KB)
- Vortex mini 150 Firmware 126.96.36.199, with Betaflight 3.1.6 (290.6 KB)
Recent Posts / View All Posts
This procedure documents how to install a Tramp HV into a Vortex 285, or Vortex 250 ARF quad, replacing the built-in 350mW, or 25mW module.
Overview The ImmersionRC Tramp HV was released in late 2016, and has proven to be a solid performer in the FPV market. As with any product release, we monitor carefully…
First Things First – Blade Version Default Tune This one is a bit embarrassing… we shipped one of the top racers (Chad Nowak, FGA) to China to personally test and…
Happy with an ImmersionRC Product?, want to help us spread the word?